If you need a manual pop-up sunroof part, please supply
us with as much of the information below as possible.
1. Year, Make & Model of Vehicle
2. Part(s) needed.
3. Any markings on inside trim ring or rear latch assembly?
4. Does the rear latch have a release button that must be depressed when raising or lowering sunroof? If so what color is the release button?
5. Does the sunroof glass itself have a frame around it?
6. What are the dimensions of the glass &/or outer frame?
7. If the glass is not broken, supply us with the D.O.T. information that is printed or etched on the glass.
8. Does the front edge of the sunroof curve outward? (toward the front of vehicle)
This information will assist us in diagnosing which brand of sunroof you have.
If your sunroof has a brand name on the latch, go to our Aftermarket Sunroof Product Line page to identify the exact model.
Customer Service (417) 788-2707
Fax (417) 994-2452
e-mail The Sunroof Doctor